We are seeking qualified applicants with a Computer Science or Computer Engineering background to join our team to fill our IT Programmer opportunity.
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred
· Two years of IT experience preferred
· Experience with all or some of these is a bonus but not required: Visual Studio.net, SQL Server, C#, WPF and XML
· Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to varied individuals at all organizational levels
· Maintain high level of confidentiality and a strong sense of discretion
· Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
· Highly self-motivated
· Possess outstanding organizational and time management skills
· Understanding of diverse computer systems and networks including virtual servers, Microsoft operating systems, and terminal server environment
· Possess knowledge of internet security/viruses and data privacy principles.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong mathematical background is a plus
· Ability to work on projects with general direction and minimal guidance
· Ability to work in team environment and is flexible to changing demands
· Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
· Provide training and guidance to users on how to operate new software
· Keeps current with technology trends and changes related to position
· Partial weekend hours are required
Apply to join our growing team today!
Job Type: Full-time
IT: 2 years (Preferred)
United States (Required)
© CopyRight 2019 MXK8 GROUP INC